Thursday, October 23, 2014

Nailed It: Nails of the Day

For today's Nail of the Day post, I'm sharing a combo I've recently been loving: Zoya's "Mason" polish, with an accent nail of Julep's "Jane" glitter polish.  I'm very happy with both polishes. They both wore well, with minimal chipping. I was pleased with the opacity of Mason after two solid costs. I was also pleased with the ease of application of Jane polish for a glitter topcoat. I do prefer the brush on the Zoya polishes to the Julep ones as they are just a bit wider and easier to use, but both still applied easily. I especially love the rose gold hues of glitter in on the accent nails when paired with the jewel tone hues in Mason. 

Two coats of Zoya's "Mason" polish. Accent nail has Julep's "Jane" over it.


Two more shots of these polishes, top is in natural, outdoor lighting. Bottom photo was taken indoors in artificial lighting. 

Zoya can be purchased online from their website, or in stores like Ulta. Julep can be purchased from their website, or in stores like Sephora. I purchased both polishes online from the brand websites. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment