Friday, February 25, 2011

Compliments. Perfume. Confusion. Laughter.

So tonight while I was leaving a store, this nice lady who held the door open for me had them most amazing perfume on! I complimented her on her perfume and asked her what the fragrance was called. Her reply?? "Black Woman" (Considering she was a black woman, I wasn't sure if she was joking or serious, so I just kind of stood there a little unsure what to say to that one hahaha). My uncertainty was ended however when she busted out laughing and said she gets the same reaction from everyone who asks! Apparently, her perfume is indeed called by that name! I'm a bit of a perfum whore, so I always like trying out new scents and asking others what they're wearing. Tonight I found yummy new scent as well as a few laughs from a friendly stranger. For those of you curious, the perfum is called "Black Woman" Sean John.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that is great! What will be even funnier is if you wear it and someone asks YOU what you are wearing... haha, I would love to see those reactions.

    ReplyDelete