Friday, March 4, 2011

Cheese Please!

It's no secret that I'm a bit of a cheese freak...I'm obsessed with the stuff actually! (This might not be my best obsession considering I'm Lactose Intolerant haha). I am always trying out new cheeses when I visit the grocery store.) Several months ago while I was at Costco of all places, I discovered my new favorite: Dubliner by Kerrygold! It's AMAZING! It is a delicious snack when you chop it and pair it with whole wheat crackers, wine, or fresh fruit. It also mixes incredably well into homemade alfredo sauces, makes an amazing mixture with onion, garlic, and bell peppers for stuffed chicken, and is an amazing topping when you mince it up with blue cheese and broil steak or chicken with it...yummy! (It also makes amazing dips,etc...the options are endless with this gem of a gourmet cheese!) For my local blog readers, I've bought this at Costco and Kroger. (It's pretty inexpensive too! Remember that with a lot of gourmet cheeses, a little goes a long way ;) ) Enjoy!

Dubliner Cheese Link

No comments:

Post a Comment