Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dust Bunnies, Be Gone!

I'll preface this by saying that I have 3 cats and  two dogs. (Two dogs that shed quite a bit despite daily brushings, premium food, and regular baths! I think I've tried everything...) I typically vaccume my apartment every day, if not every other day to keep this place nice and tidy and to keep everyone healthy. My mom has owned her own cleaning business since I was a baby, so I definitely grew up a bit of a neat freak haha. This week I got a little busy and let things slide however. It has now been 4 days since I vaccumed my apartment and now you'd think that some mega dust bunnies had rolled into town and took a leisurely trip throughout my apartment. ICK!  I love my furbabies, but I prefer their fur stay on them and off of my carpet! So, I suppose I'll be devoting part of today to a little deep cleaning of the apartment...time to break out the Dyson and get to work!

(For those of you in the market for a new vaccume, I've had my Dyson for 3 years now and it is the only vaccume I will ever use from now on! Mine was a gift several years ago, but I will defintiely say it's worth every penny and I've never had issues with mine! I definitely think it's worth if if you have pets or allergies/asthma! The model that I have is a Dyson Animal DC 17 and it picks up EVERYTHING!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment