Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Covergirl /Olay Foundation, Concealer, and Corrector

I hope you lovelies are all having a terrific week so far! I have a lot of catching up to do in my blog over the next few posts (Mainly, one dedicated to my precious new great nephew that was born on Friday! So, check back for a fun post on little RJ soon, as well as other beauty and lifestyle related mentions too!) 

In the mean time, I leave you with this quick review on some products that I am really enjoying right now from the Covergirl/ Olay line! I am not the type to typically reach for Covergirl (I prefer to use products from companies that do not sell products in countries like China where animal testing is required before being sold at market. I also think it would be nice if Covergirl offered a more broad range of shades to match more skintones so that more people could enjoy their products.) That being said, these little beauties down below have left a really good impression on me; they are absolutely terrific products! Be sure to watch my quick video review below for more details!



No comments:

Post a Comment