Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I hope you lovelies are all having a great day so far! It's been a bit of a long day already on my end. Instead of griping, I thought I would do a "10 Things Thursday...Thankful-style!"

1. I'm thankful for the adorable little puppy snuggled up on my lap right now! Mykelti is such a sweet girl! I'm also very thankful for Ranger and Rosie. My dogs are the most loyal best friends a girl could ever be blessed with!

2. I'm thankful for a hot cup of Chai Latte (And for my newest Keurig obsession! I've already gotten so much use out of it!)

3. I'm thankful that this week I've been able to call most of bill companies, and negotiate low prices on just about everything! (Thank you Suze Orman; I love her advice!) I would have never thought I could ask for lower pricing, but apparently you can do so for just everything from Utility Bills, to Internet! My suggestion to all of you: call every single company you pay a bill too, and just ask if there is any way they could offer you a lower rate. You'll be surprised how much you can save! Just an example: I knocked $40 off of my cell phone bill, and around another $40 off of my Comcast bill, alone. (Both were apparently overcharging me by quite a bit!) I also managed to get lower prices on quite a few other things as well! )

4. I'm thankful for the cute Valentine's Decorations in my home. I really love decorating for every single holiday!

5. I'm thankful for the lip balm on my lips! My new favorite is NIVEA's " A Kiss of Milk and Honey".

6. I'm thankful that I slept in a warm bed last night. A lot of people aren't as fortunate. Also thankful for a roof over my head, and a lot of the little things we often take forgranted (car, running water, shoes, food)

7. I'm thankful for the medicine that keeps my heart beating at a normal rhythm.

8. I'm thankful that we didn't wind up having a nasty Ice Storm this week. Thankfully our little "ice storm" was nothing in comparison to the one we had in 94'!

9. I'm thankful that I accidentally grabbed the wrong lids for the storage bins I picked up at Target earlier in the week. (Instead of griping that I have to take them back for an exchange, I'm thankful that I now have a fun excuse to visit in my opinion, The Happiest Place On Earth!)

10. I'm thankful that tomorrow, my sweet niece is scheduled to have her precious little baby boy, RJ! My family and I can't wait to welcome this sweet little baby! It would mean a lot, if you could all take a moment out of your day to say a quick prayer for my niece, Kianna, that she has a safe, easy delivery tomorrow and recovers quickly. Also, pray that RJ is born healthy and happy! We can't wait to meet him!


No comments:

Post a Comment