Thursday, November 4, 2010

10 Things Thursday

Just ten random thoughts floating through my head at the moment...

1. My dogs sound like little Chewbaccas when they play

2. I need to learn how to use power tools so that things in my apartment can get hung without having to wait around on the guys in my life to hang them for me.

3. Apparently the shopping gods didn't want me to go shopping today- when I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some design pieces, the entire store had no power....so I walked over to Bed Bath & Beyond to get some drinking glasses...and they had no power eithor- the entire strip mall was wiped out. *sigh*

4. I had a yummy lunch with the bestie today. I also felt like I was pregnant with a food baby afterwards haha...I love dairy, but dairy doesn't love me!

5. This morning I caught my cat Isabella drinking out of one of the betta bowls...she didn't want the fish, just the fishbowl water. Ick! (no worries, the fish was ok!)

6. I am SOO happy the elections are over! Buh-bye obnixious tv, phone, and flyer adds! If I hear one more canidate bash another one I will scream!

7. I hate doing laundry. There, I said it...it's the one chore I despise! (I don't mind washing/drying laundry...just folding & hanging up!)

8. I've had my nights/days mixed up for almost a week now because of these lovely breathing issues (tough time sleeping at night). I'm going to try and get back on schedule tonight....we'll see how that goes!

9. George W. Bush is a dumbass! Seriously, I am stunned that he said the all time low of  his presidency was when Kanye West criticized him. Seriously? Seriously? What a moron! What about 9-11? What about Hurricane Katrina? What about the Iraq/Afghanistan wars? What about the economy? Ugg idiot!! (for the record, this has nothing to do with my political persuasion (I'm very conservative on some things and a little liberal on others), just my disdain for idiots- be they presidents or rappers).

10. Ranger has class tonight...I can't wait until he's CGC and Therapy Dog International certified! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment