Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Will Never Forget...


(Please silence the music in the right side bar so that you can watch the video)


I will never forget the events of 9/11/01. I will never forget where I was, how I felt, or the way it changed my views on life. I will always hold the events of 9/11 dear to my heart and remember the precious souls who perished that day and those who were left to carry on. Today's 10th anniversary was a bitter-sweet reminder of how much tragedy can devastate, yet simultaneously bring people together in hope. I pray we all remember to hug our our loved ones a little tighter every time we see them. I pray we all remember to say, "I love you" or "I forgive you". Life is beautiful. Life is fragile. Life is fleeting. Life should be treasured.


Last year I posted about where I was on 9/11 and how I recalled that day unfolding. Today I felt it appropriate to share the above video that really touched me.





No comments:

Post a Comment