Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Eccentric Neighbor

Before you read further, please play the video link below so that you can fully understand the entertainment that is about to unfold:
(Please be sure to pause the music in my sidebar first, so that it doesn't all jumble together!)  






So after I got home from Mykelti's Advanced Obedience class earlier, I decided to take the "big dogs", (Macy & Ranger) for a nice walk. It's gorgeous outside today! What happened during our walk is too amazing not to share with you delightful bloggers!


Prepare to be entertained by my eccentric neighbor:


While the dogs and I were strolling along through the neighborhood, I stumbled upon the most unholy, yet simultaneously glorious sight! Leave it to my "eccentric" middle-aged neighbor to make me laugh my myself silly today! As the dogs and I walked past his house, I heard an old, familiar song. I couldn't help but think to myself, "Wow, I used to love that song in the 90's!" (I've always had an eclectic taste in music, what can I say!) That's also when I noticed "Mr. Eccentric", was in the middle of his living room: beer gut hanging out, no shame, singing away, and dancing like a mad man to the Prince classic, "Pussy Control"! Let me just add that this is also the same neighbor who does not believe in using curtains or blinds. The dogs and I shamelessly watched quite an entertaining show for a few minutes there! I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants! What can I say, the crazy man knows how to get down!!


Please note that this is the same eccentric neighbor of mine that always leaves his windows open! His pitch may not be perfect, but he sure does enjoy a good song and dance! (I think he must be some sort of exhibitionist...) Strange things are always happening in that house, much to my amusement lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment