Thursday, December 13, 2012

Exhausted...

Exhausted. Drained. Worn Down. Tired. 

All of those adjectives accurately describe me right now; I am so tired! I'd really love it if my body gave me a bit of a break and a bit of energy...that's seriously all I want for Christmas! Lately, I've felt like I've been running on empty, with absolutely no energy for even the things I typically love and enjoy. Even the gym doesn't perk me up (usually, a nice work out gives me a lot of energy). This most recent round of Pleurisy has really kicked my tail! I'll be so, so thankfully when I recover and bounce back again. Hopefully I'll  be back to 100% soon....and before Christmas would be grand! In the mean time however, my apologies for the lack of creative content in my blog or lack of the YouTube videos I love making....I've just honestly been exhausted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment