Thursday, December 6, 2012

How To Unclog and Clean Your Sink and Shower Drains! (EASY! You'll never buy drain cleaner again!)

I hope you all find this tutorial helpful! Yesterday, the plumber who came out to work on some of the drains in my home was kind enough to teach me how to unclog the drains myself so that I wouldn't have to waste any more money on liquid drain cleaners that just don't work! What he taught me was so simple and easy, that I wanted to pass it along to all of you! (Especially you ladies with longer hair like I have!). I made sure that I practiced this a few times with him here so that I knew how to do it properly, before I filmed this. 

What you'll need:
-Flashlight
-Phillips Head Screwdriver (Preferably a magnetic one)
-Needle Nose Pliers
-Paper Towels
-Plastic Bag (Target, Wal-Mart, any plastic bag will do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment