Thursday, February 18, 2010

Belated Valentine Pictures!

I'm a little late posting these as it's been a bit of a long week. Valentines this year was a little bittersweet. Bitter in the sense that we had my Nannie's viewing on Valentine's night and her funeral on Monday. Sweet in the sense that I know she is happy and at rest, and also that my amazing boyfriend Jack went out of his way to make sure I had a good Valentines. He is soo wonderful to me and always knows how to make me smile! Nannie always taught us how important love was. I think it's fitting her viewing was on Valentines to remind us all about how important love and family truely are! I defintiely cherished this week.

                Here are some pictures from Valentines this year!


                             Sweet Card From Jack
"The front says, "Love You" and the Inside says "Fur-ever! Happy Valentines Day"

Then Jack wrote," On their first Valentines Day, my grandfather gave my grandmother one red rose. He now gives her 54. You're going to need a big vase too! Love, Jack.
P.S. Bob has your new GSP. We can get him Wednesday."  - How sweet is he??? Ahh I love him! :)

My beautiful rose from Jack
Another view of my rose and some of my Valentine's goodies!

Rose & card from Jack, chocolate from Jack's sweet family, and candy hearts from my mom. :)


Jack's family gave me chocolate for Valentines. They're soo sweet!
"Fluffy" My handsome new Green Spotted Puffer (front). This was in the tank at Bob's Tropicals before I brought him home to his new tank!


No comments:

Post a Comment