I thought I would start something new to my blog and post a few fun facts today!
1. Clowns absolutely terrify me; yes, they terrify me!! (there is a long story behind that as well involving the movie "IT" and a trip to the circus.)
2. I love fried pickles & ranch dressing...it's the most amazing combination!
3. As of today, I know how to intubate and extubate patients!!! Ya!!
4. I have 8 piercings, yet no tattoos.
5. Giraffes make me really happy!
6. I would love to adopt a child someday when I am financially able to. :)
7. "Dirty Dancing" is my all time favorite movie!! (I wanted to marry Patrick Swayze (rip) when I was a little girl!)
8. I had an odd fascination with scissors when I was little. I gave my poodle a haircut (his poor ears never grew out!), my rabbit a haircut, myself more haircuts than I can count (one time I just lifted up all of the hair in the middle of my head and went "snip" with the scissors...I had a bald spot for quite a while much to my poor mom's horror), and I even tried to make my nightgown a minidress before my mom took a hint and started hiding scissors hahahah!
9. I've never been able to whistle!
10. I love Claude Monet paintings; he's my absolute favorite artist. (I have several replicas)