Monday, March 8, 2010

Is it REALLY illegal to smack morons upside the head once in a while???



When I was a little girl, I used to enjoy going to the occassional arcade or game places and playing one particular game called "Wacky Gator". It involved wacking multiple alligators upside the head with a mallet. It really felt wonderful to smack those silly creatures upside the head for jumping out at me! I REALLY enjoyed it!  (Here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lec6W4fEsbI  - oh yeah people, that kid has the right idea!) Where am I going with this thought you might ask? Well, I will tell you- I think that in an ideal world, we would all be able to wack dumb people upside the head for saying stupid things. Wouldn't that be simply marvelous??? How delightful would it be to just be able to bop someone upside the head once in a while when they need a reality check???

Just to be clear, I'm not a violent person, I just think people need a little sense knocked into them sometimes is all. Now be truthful...have you ever REALLY wanted to wack someone upside the head??? (not hurt them of course, just knock a little sense into them) . Oh boy did I ever want to do that today!!! But alas, I have excellent self-control as far as bopping people upside the head goes, and I resisted the urge!

1 comment: