Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Kimmy!

"There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves."


Today is a special day. It's my beautiful sister Kimmy's birthday! :) Since it's after 5am and I am apparently an insomniac at the moment, I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures of Kimmy in honor of her birthday today! She is an amazing sister, a wonderful wife to her husband Jason, a momma to Taylor, Isaac, Cooper, Leedora, and Kianna, a best friend to me, the person I vent to and trust with all of my heart, and without a doubt- my rock! She has been with me through soo many ups and downs and I cherish my relationship with my sister soo much! Love ya sis!!


Kimmy and her fluffy "nephew" Ranger

                            A few pictures of  Kimmmy & Me






Me, Kimmy, Debbie, and our Mom


Me, Kimmy, and Debbie

Mom, Kimmy, and Nannie

Sisters!

Love my goofy sister- we both got our noses pierced together!


She's got a bit of a coffee addiction, but we still love her!

Sisters! Me, Monica, and Kimmy at Christmas



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment