1. I think that Mairi Campbell's version of the Robert Burns poem: "Auld Lang Syne" is one of the most gorgeous songs I've ever heard. (Yes, it started out as a poem before people put it to music ;) )I love that it's not just a song for New Years celebrations...it's for good-byes, memories, and moving you. Love it!
2. I love Honey Crip apples.
3. I love spoon rests. They make me really happy when I'm cooking and look down to see something bright and happy. My most cherished one I painted with my nephew Cooper at Paint a Piece several years ago.
4. I adore autumn: the weather, the leaves changing colors, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin fluff dip, Chrysanthemums, apple cider, scented candles, baking, decorations....ahhh I love it all!
5. If I were a character on "Sex & The City", I would be Charlotte
6. Jack cooked me dinner last night after I had a really, really bad day. It was soo sweet. I also love that he used brown sugar, bell peppers, and onions in his recipe....not that I needed another reason to love him, but I definitely added a new one to my list! :)
7. I love the Aussie line of shampoos/conditioners and 3 minute miracle hair products!
8. Tiger Lilies make me happy
9. Giada de Laurentiis is my favorite cook! I love her books and her tv shows! :)
10. I wear Volatile flip flops on almost a daily basis