Sunday, September 19, 2010

Delightful Dozen




I'm dedicating today's blog post to one of my favorite things: lip gloss! I'm definitely have more than 12 favorites, but these were the first ones I thought of when posting! I LOVE lip balms/glosses; my favorite thing about these picks is that non of them are sticky! Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite recommendations! :)


1. EOS Lip Balm (Sweet Mint- right) - local pharmacies, grocery stores


2. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine - Spearmint No. 1191 - Bath & Body Works



3. Alba Botanica Lip Gloss, Coconut Cream - Target

4. Raspberry Born Lippy Balm (My favorite was Strawberry for years, but they don't make it anyomore) - The Body Shop



5. Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub - omg it tastes just like my favorite Lush body wash: Snowfairy (it's AMAZING!) - www.lush.com or Lush Cosmetics inside of the Oak Court Mall's Macy's


6. Lush's Honey Trap Lip Balm...sooo yummy! My all time favorite Lush lip balm was "Lip Squeak", but they don't make it anymore...hopefully they will bring it back!  - www.lush.com or Lush Cosmetics inside of the Oak Court Mall's Macy's


7. Who can resist Chap Stick's classic cherry flavor??? I love this stuff! - pharmacies/ grocery stores



8. Liquid Lip Smacker Pink Lemonade (I love that this lip gloss isn't sticky and leaves my lips soft) - Target/Walgreens/Walmart



9. MAC Creamshene Glass ("Going Casual") - MAC Cosmetics inside of  Macy's


10. Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss (non-sticky, and they come in tons of shades; I like the pink/coral ish colors since I have light skin. One tube lasts ages!)- Estee Lauder inside of Macy's

11. Aquaphor- there is nothing better for chapped lips!  - pharmacies/ target/walmart


12. Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter - Walgreens/ Target/Walmart


 

1 comment:

  1. LOL... this reminds me of "high school" lydia who came complete with a loaded purse of a variety of lip glosses :) miss you chica! love you!

    ReplyDelete