Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nail of the Day!

Today's nail of the day look features "Radium" by Illamasqua. 

This was my first time trying out an Illamasqua polish, and I'm in love! I received this in my September GlossyBox and loved the color so much that I painted my nails that same day! It's the most perfect "granny smith apple" green color! (It's just a tad darker in person) The website describes it as an acidic lime color with a shimmer finish; I concur. I'm really enjoying this color; it's unlike any other nail polish that I own. It also preforms well, and applies opaque after two coats. I wasn't a big fan of the brush; it's a bit small and one of the hairs shed while I was trying to paint my nails. Other than that, I have zero complaints. This was the ONLY product I used on my nails that day, so that's why there's only one photo. I didn't use a base or top coat...frankly, I was sick and couldn't be bothered to use one. I have to say, I'm several days in now and don't have a single chip yet. This polish is good! 

If you want to try out an Illamasqua polish, check Sephora in store or online. They are around $14 each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment