Wednesday, November 21, 2012

PetFlow's "Spoiled Rotten Box" - Reviews!

I was recently contacted by PetFlow to see if I was interested in sampling items in their new monthly subscription service for dogs, the "Spoiled Rotten Box". I'm quite happy that I took them up on the offer! After taking the time to research each item and let my dogs test them out, I was very pleased with the quality of the products chosen for their box, as well as the customer service. The "Spoiled Rotten Box" is $24.99 a month, and they have a box for dogs and box for cats, which I think is a nice since I own both. The products included in each box add up to around a $40 value, and I appreciated that the ones included in this box were made in the US. 

I wanted to make sure that the dogs and I both had a chance to really review the quality of the products, so I decided to do four mini-reviews that go into more details on the specific items. I've linked all of the videos below for those of you who are interested in ordering a "Spoiled Rotten Box" for your furbaby! Their website is: http://www.petflow.com/spoiled

Items included in the November "Spoiled Rotten Box":
-Etta Says Roasted Duck Meat Treat for Dogs
-RoadRageous Seth th Skunk Toy
-Nuts for Knots Dog Toy
-Waggers "My Little Wolf" Turkey Treats
-Pure Love Sweet Pea Ear Cleanse
-Lickety Stik Braised Liver Lickable Dog Treat
-Merrick Natural Beef Dog Chews
-John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo for Dogs


REVIEWS

Spoiled Rotten Box by PetFlow (November 2012)

Tutorial: John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo for Dogs (SpoiledRotten Box product review)

Mini-Review: RoadRageous Seth the Skunk Toy & Nuts for Knots Rope Dog Toy (SpoiledRottenBox)

Treat Review: Waggers, Etta Says, Merrick, Lickety Stik (Spoiled Rotten Box)

Tutorial/Review: Pure Love Sweet Pea Ear Cleanse for dogs and cats (SpoiledRotten Box)

No comments:

Post a Comment