Monday, June 11, 2012

Today's Nail Polish Look!

I thought it would be fun to post my latest nail look today for a bit of a change! Hope you guys enjoy!

Indoor Lighting
Natural outdoor lighting (Please excuse my cuticles!)
Products I used!

Products I used on my nails:
OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat (all nails; one coat)
Revlon's "Charismatic" 610 (on four of the five nails depicted; two coats)
Accent nail: Zoya's "Belle" by Capital Hill Style (three coats) 
Accent nail: Essie's "As Gold As It Gets" 950 (on top of  Zoya's "Belle"; one coat) 
Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat 960 (on top of all nails; one coat)
Sephora's Nail Polish Corrector (used around the edges of all nails)

Where to purchase: 
~OPI Natural Nail Base Coat: Target, Ulta, or online at www.opi.com 
$5-8 depending on where you purchase (If you purchase from Ulta, use your 20% off coupon they mail out!)

~Revlon "Charismatic 610 & Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 960: I bought mine at Target, but I know Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, CVS, and other places carry it. 
$3.79 (I had a manufacturer's coupon, so I used that with this shade and the Revlon top coat and pretty much got them for free!) 

~Zoya "Belle" by Capital Hill Style: This is a limited edition nail polish; if you want it, order now!!! It comes in a set of three polishes from Zoya's Blogger Collection by Birchbox.: Order it here. (I love all of the polishes in that collection, and use them often! They are jelly based and really hold up longer/chip less than most polishes!) 
$22.00 for set of three polishes

~ Essie's "As Gold As It Gets" 950 luxeffects multi dimensional top coat: I purchased mine from Target. You can also find it at Walgreens, Ulta, CVS, and www.essie.com
$5-8 depending on where you purchase

~Sephora Nail Polish Corrector: Purchase in stores at Sephora, or online at www.sephora.com. I can not speak highly enough of this little gem! I've gone through three of them; it is by far the best thing I've ever purchased to do nails with! It's a flat tipped nail polish remover pen. It's amazing! 
$8.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment