Friday, October 26, 2012

Awww Punkin!

On Tuesday night, a friend and I had a little pumpkin carving fun! I thought I'd share a few pictures with you all to get you into the Halloween spirit! :)


These two were my creation! When looking for carving ideas, I found this one, The Hungry Pumpkin and thought it was adorable!  

This pumpkin below was my friend's creation! It's supposed to be a carving of Edugar Allan Poe. So far, it's received some interesting interpretations though! I think it resembles Satan. My friend Shannon thinks it looks like something from "The Lion King". Best yet though was my 71 year old cousin's response when he said that it reminded him of an Asian Alfred Hitchcock. (That last one made me laugh so hard I nearly cried lol!) 


I hope these pumpkins inspire you to have a little Autumn fun and carve one yourself! And don't forget to roast those yummy pumpkin seeds if you do carve one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment