Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I ♥ Fall TAG!

The "I   Fall" Tag has been floating around YouTube recently, and I had such a blast doing this one! Autumn is my absolute favorite season, so I thought this tag was especially fun! Click the video below to watch the tag and see what my very favorite picks for Fall are. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what your favorites are, or answer these questions on your blog. :)


Questions from the Tag:
1. Favorite Fall lip product?

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

4. Favorite Fall Candle?

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment