Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 Things Thursday

In no particular order:


1. Most people dislike vacuuming their house, I'm probably the .1% that actually derives enjoyment from it. I've had my Dyson for four years now, and I still love to vacuum with it. (Maybe that's not a bad thing though since I have pets)


2. Orbit Bubblemint gum...go get you some! 


3. I love sweet tea; I'm partial to Luzianne's decaf tea for making mine. 


4. I decorate for pretty much EVERY single holiday. My house is already decorated for Valentine's and it's still January!


5. I love the way fresh linens smell right when you take them out of the dryer....ahhhh


6. Today's lunch/dinner was homemade Chicken Alfredo and sweet tea...yummy!


7. On the note of Alfredo, this is the recipe I follow: It's amazing! (The cream cheese really make the difference)


8. I really need to to go to the optometrist! I'm on my last pair of contacts, and my "back up glasses" are broken...I hate the eye doctor, but I may just have to suck it up and pay him a visit pretty soon if I'd like to see well!


9. I love high pulp orange juice. Simple Orange (high pulp) is my favorite orange juice.


10. My puppy, Mykelti snuggles as close as she can to me at night to go to sleep; I think it's the most sweet thing ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment