Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nail of the Day!

It's time for another "Nail of the Day" look. Hope you lovelies enjoy this one! :)

Quick video of today's nail look:

PICTURES:

(Click pictures to enlarge)
Essie's "Nothing Else Metals"
 China Glaze's "Full Spectrum"
 -OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-China Glaze "Full Spectrum"
-Essie "Nothing Else Metals"
-Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat
-Sephora's Nail Polish Corrector
-Lush's "Lemony Flutter"
 Essie: Nothing Else Metals
 China Glaze: Full Spectrum
 Another view: China Glaze (left); Essie (right)
 Today's Nail Look:

-Thoughts: I was very pleased with the performance of this Essie nail polish. It didn't bubble, streak, or show any difficulty in application. I was also very happy with the China Glaze glitter polish. I would say that this is by far one of THE best glitter polishes that I've tried. It has lots of very pretty, multi-faceted colors in it that would look flattering over many different color choices.(It is not an opaque polish). It was a cinch to apply, and unlike many other glitters I've tried in the past, this one didn't take multiple coats to achieve a uniform look on each nail! This was one of the first China Glaze polishes that I've ever tried; I definitely want to try more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment