Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Things Thursday

In no particular order: 

1. Finally finished reviews on BeautyFix and Lush Haul. Video's coming soon!

2. The Memphis area Lush inside of Macy's at Oak Court is closing on 5-28-12. I'm SOOO upset!!!

3. As a result of number two, I stocked up on what items weren't already sold out when I visited today.

4. I had a really fun day with my sister! Love girl's days! This one was long overdue.

5. Ranger and Mykelti started Rally last night. It's so much fun! I can't wait to compete them at Rally trials!

6. On the note of my dogs: Tuesday- Advanced Obedience, Wednesdays- Rally, Thursdays- Advanced Agility, and don't forget the Therapy training and work they do on a regular basis. They keep me on my toes!

7. Butter London's Lippy in the shade "Trout Pout" - AMAZING! Go check it out at Ulta!

8. I had Logan's for dinner tonight. It was quite yummy! (Definitely try their sweet potatoes!)

9. I need to get my highlights redone...big time! They're growing out and it's obvious. :/ 

10. My house is all decorated for Memorial Day/4th of July. (I may have already done this in April...lol! I like to decorate for every single holiday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment