Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My mission in life...

Maya Angelou has been one of the biggest inspirations in my life. She is an incredible, strong woman. The wealth of knowledge that she possesses, and her uncanny ability to speak directly to your heart is absolutely astounding. She may be small, but Maya's words are definitely a force to be reckoned with in their own right! Not only does Maya know how to teach us about eloquence and grace, she also teaches us how to survive things with our dignity still intact as well. My life has really had some ups and downs over the past few years to say the least. (I'm sure you all have gone through your own personal struggles and joys as well.) Through everything that I've gone through, I've really found some of Maya's works to be the most helpful and inspiring. The words she speaks instill motivation and strength. I thought it would be nice to share one of my favorite Maya Angelou quotes with all of you today:





No comments:

Post a Comment