Friday, May 4, 2012

Allure Summer Beauty Box 2012

Here's a little sneak peak of what came inside this year's Allure Summer Beauty Box 2012! 


For only $34.95 and $10.00 s&h, you receive over $300 worth of full sized beauty products! $5.00 from every box goes directly to support the Skin Cancer Foundation. Amazing! I watched a review on this last year and decided that I wanted to order one this year. Thankfully, I got one before they sold out. (They sold out within 8 hours this year). Before I placed my order, I was able to view the items that would be included in the box online, and determined for myself that they were products I would purchase and wanted to try. So for me, this box was an incredible deal! If you'd like to order one next year, be sure to follow updates on Allure's website and in their magazines! In the mean time, be sure to check out Allure's new monthly subscription service through Beauty Bar: Sample Society. (They put out monthly boxes similar to Birchbox)


(Be sure to hit the "pause" button in the right side column before you play this video! 
I was a bit sick when I made this, so ignore my "Darth Vader" breath sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment