Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wal-Mart is the anti-Christ of retailers!

Once again, I'm reminded of why I ALWAYS shop at Target! I truly believe that Walmart is the scourge of the earth sometimes! If it were plausible for a store to be the anti-Christ of retailers, it would be Wal-Mart! Fourteen phone transfers....fourteen...to fourteen different people today: none of which were any help! ARE YOU KIDDING ME WAL-MART???? For a store that is dependent upon their customers to make a profit, you would think at least one of the fourteen people I spoke with would have been helpful. (It's not like I tried to order anything complicated: just a simple little vanity shelf that I've previously purchased from the store near me). Off my soap box now: time to head over to Target and support their business and helpful staff!


For the record, all I wanted was a little Wal-Mart brand (Mainstays) 3-tired glass vanity shelf that sits on a bathroom counter top! (I bought one last year from the store near me and loved it so much that I wanted another one to organize more with!) I typically don't care for Wal-Mart items because so many are sourced in from China and cheaply made, but this shelf held up so well and looks amazing in my bathroom; I really wanted another one! It's not like I wanted anything crazy; I just wanted one more shelf to organize the other side of my bathroom with. So much for that idea! I'm going to go to Target instead and just see if they have any sort of vanity shelving that I like instead. If I find something I like and get it, I'll just re-purpose the glass one somewhere else. It really just irritates me that neither the website, the stores in my area, or the 1-800 Wal-Mart idiots were helpful! You would think that at least one of those places, or at least one of the fourteen morons I talked to would have helped! Nope!  


So in closing, I would just like to say:






F. YOU WALMART!!!

(You're losing my business to Target! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment