Saturday, March 24, 2012

Check it out!

I recently ordered some new checks and thought it would be fun to share this website with all of you! It's been quite a while since I ordered new ones (about two years), so since I'm down to 4, I thought it was about time to place an order. I've previously used the boring blue ones that my bank sells. Since my bank was going to charge me for an order of checks anyway, I decided to go online and look for cute checks instead of sticking with the boring standard blue ones. I made sure that the company I chose was a secure one with a reputable rating. After doing a little research, I decided to go through: www.checkadvantage.com

The single checks for this particular set of designs are $13.95 for 150 checks. The duplicate checks are $16.95 for 120 checks. You get free shipping with your order. (The company also has more options for shipping and the number of checks you'd like.)

The checks that I decided on are called, "Retro Twitters" and are described as Whimsical Bird Personal Checks. I think they are absolutely adorable!!!


This set comes with the four designs below:

My Absolute favorite!!! I absolutely love blue birds!

My second favorite. How can you not love the cute little pink bird?!

This one reminds me of the "Three Little Birds" song by Bob Marley!
This last one reminds me of a giant yellow Peep! I guess it's appropriate with Easter coming up!





No comments:

Post a Comment