Monday, March 5, 2012

My open letter to Adam Levine: (Enjoy, ladies!)

I thought the idea of writing an open letter was a fantastic idea! Since I know quite a few of you lovely readers surely adore Adam Levine as much as I do, I hope you enjoy the below letter:



Dear Adam,
   You're incredibly hot! I want to do lots of filthy, dirty things with you! If you are half as gifted in other departments as you are in your vocally, then you should definitely make a trip to my city and...(On second thought, I'll keep this letter PG!;)) Also, I watch "The Voice" just so that I can drool all over my television screen every time you make an appearance! You be my "coach" any day...
                    XOXO,
                       Lydia


(Haha, come on ladies! You know you were thinking it too! Enjoy your laugh of the day, my lovelies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment