Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ten Things Thursday

1. It's a James Taylor kind of day for music! 


2. Mykelti has the "zoomies" today; I wish I had a fraction of this dogs energy! It's a good thing the Aussies are supposed to go to Agility tonight. Every time she zooms around and gets too crazy, Ranger runs over to me and barks until I stop her. Yes, he tattles on her! It's quite hilarious; I need to capture this on video sometime soon! 


3. I watched "The Muppets" last night. Such a cute movie! I love the $1 movies at Redbox.


4. I can not wait to go see the Red Hot Chili Peppers next month with my best friend!!! Woooo!!!


5. Last week I got a delivery of several phone books. This week, I got another delivery of more phone books...WTF?


6. The new season of "16 and Pregnant" started this past Tuesday. I'm a happy camper! 


7. Although I tend to be an OCD freak about my home, I sometimes neglect my car. I need to vacuum it. I have three dogs that enjoy car rides, enough said!


8. Current nail polish: Essie's "Turquoise & Caicos" & OPI's "That's Hot Pink" on my ring fingers as an accent.


9. Yesterday, the lawn care people came out for the first time in the new year. I was hoping I'd at least get by until April before I had to start having it cut, but no luck this year. We really had no winter here!


10. I currently have some sort of crazy, crazy rash on my arms. I wasted my day yesterday at my family physicians office for her to tell me that I don't have hives, shingles, strep/scarlet fever, or poison ivy... and that she had no clue what it was other than a virus of some sort. Fanfreakingtastic! Since yesterday it's spread, so I'm going to see a dermatologist later. Let's hope I don't have anything too crazy, and that I'm not a contagious leper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment