Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Movie time!

I thought I'd do a bit of a movie themed blog post today! Some are movies that are still in theatres that I've absolutely loved; some are already out on DVD. Below is the list of my current favorites! As you'll be able to tell from the list below, I mostly love Rom-Coms, Comedies, Animations, Dramas, and things of that nature...

1. Extremely Loud, Incredibly Close
2. The Help
3. What's Your Number
4. The Vow
5. The Rum Diaries   
6. Gone
7. Jack and Jill  
8. Larry Crowne
9. Friends with Benefits
10. Our Idiot Brother  
11. Something Borrowed
12. Soul Surfer
13. Tangled
14. Rio     
15. The Darkest Hour 


And the next movie that I'm absolutely going crazy to see??? 
"The Hunger Games"  


In addition to that one, I have a few others on my "list of things I need to see". If you've already seen these, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you thought about them!

1.The Lucky One
2. Mirror Mirror
3. 21 Jumpstreet
4. The Artist
5. War Horse
6. Think Like a Man
7. Hangover Part II
8. In Time
9. The Muppets
10. Sleeping Beauty
11. Bridesmaids
12. John Carter
13. Titanic in 3-D (Yes, I've seen it a million times before, but I REALLY want to see it in 3-D!)
14. Precious
15. Water for Elephants

Now after mentioning all of these awesome movies, I do feel compelled to spare you all from seeing one of the most AWFUL movies I've seen in ages: "Young Adult". It is quite possibly one of the most horrid, depressing, and drawn out movies I've seen since "Yellow Sky". Save your money on that rental,  my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment