Monday, July 23, 2012

Announcement!!! The Allure Fall Beauty Box goes on sale tomorrow at 12:00pm (EST)!

A few months ago, I posted a video about the Allure "Summer Beauty Box", and I received lots of questions/comments about the video review I did on it. Because of that, I wanted to post an update about the new Fall box that is going on sale tomorrow. The Allure "Fall Beauty Box" will go on sale tomorrow (July 24, 2012) at 12:00pm (EST). They sell out very quickly, so you have to order fast! The website that you can order from is: http://allureaccess.com/#fall-beauty-box (When the time to order arrives, you'll see an order option on that link)


I've included a link to my video review of the Allure "Summer Beauty Box" below so that you guys can see how much value you get for your money. I'm still using a ton of these products now; they've really lasted me a while! Everything included in the boxes is full size. I paid $39.99 + $10.00 s&h for the Summer box, and received over $300 worth of products that I've gotten a ton of great use out of. AWESOME DEAL!
(The pricing should be the same for the Fall box)

No comments:

Post a Comment