Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nail of the Day!

It's mani/pedi time again! Here are the products I used in today's pictures: 

-Sample of Sally Hansen's Nail and Cuticle Hand Cream -(I got this for free! It was a bonus item attached to a Sally Hanson salon manicure polish a few months back when I was at Walgreens. It works pretty well; I've used the entire tube up!)
-OPI BaseCoat (one coat)
-Essie's "bikini so teeny" (two coats)
-Essie's "pure pearlfection" Luxe Effects topcoat (two coats)
-Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat (one coat)
-Sephora Nail Polish Corrector pen
-Toe separators (I'm can't remember where I got these from; I've had them quite a while! (Maybe Target or Ulta?). I had to be careful with these since my right pinkie toe is broken, but I was still able to work around it). 

Essie's "Pure Pearlfection" luxeffects topcoat (left) and Essie's "bikini so teeny" (right)
Indoor lighting (The color is really a little darker than the picture conveys)
Natural outdoor lighting (The polish is appearing true to color here)
Another view in natural lighting...

I am VERY pleased with these polishes! No streaking, bubbling, chipping, clumping, or any issues like that! Very good quality polishes; this is one of the main reasons I prefer Essie compared to most other polishes. (The "bikini so teeny" polish can be just a tiny pinch runny,not streaky, just a little runny, so apply with a light hand. I would recommend letting it dry a bit between coats!) The "Pure Pearlfection" luxe effects top coat is absolutely gorgeous and gives the perfect amount of flattering shimmer to any polish. I LOVE it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment