Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Musings

1. I'm running on 0 hours of sleep and I am about to crash....I NEED A NAP! (I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I'm paying for it today! A nap is definitely in order within the next few minutes!)

2. I spent all afternoon today at the Agility trials. It was so fun! I got to run leashes and help at the ring gate. Some of my friends run their dogs today, so it was fun to watch and cheer everyone on!  It was a great way to spend a Saturday. I can't wait until Ranger is feeling better and I can compete him! We have another fun filled day of Agility trials again tomorrow!

3. The last time I was  MAC (several months ago) , my favorite salesperson gave me a free sample of the Zoom Lash Mascara. I tried it out today for the first time....HOLY COW! It's amazing! I will definitely buy a full size tube sometime in the future; I was very impressed with the quality. I spent all day outside, and my mascara still looks incredible! Ladies, go ask for a sample and try it; you will love it! I didn't think MAC would be able to top their False Lash Mascara (my favorite from their line), but they have gone above and beyond with the Zoom Lash; it gives the most full, gorgeous look to your lashes! 

4. "Brighter Than The Sun" - Colbie Callait is the song stuck in my head at the moment.

5. I introduced my friend to Coconut + Pineapple Water today; I have officially converted another person to its awesomeness! Yay! 


....And now, I'm off to take a nap! Have a great day, my lovelies!

2 comments: