Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday's Music Pick: Emeli Sande "Next To Me"

Today I thought I would share one of my favorite new artists with all of you, Emeli Sande. I've been following her music for a while now, and was so excited to see her make an appearance on the Conan show tonight! She has an incredibly gorgeous voice that will absolutely haunt you. The thing I really appreciate about her is her ability to breathe life into each song she belts out. You can really feel genuine emotion behind each song that she sings. She reminds me of an mixture of India Arie's type of soul/guttural songstress, but with an Alison Krauss type haunting to her voice. Emeli Sande is a unique and gorgeous musician. Go check her music out now!!!


(Be sure to pause the music in the right side bar before you press, "play")

No comments:

Post a Comment