Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Current State of Affairs!

I've seen this post on several of the blogs I read lately, and thought it'd be a fun post: 
Current guilty pleasure- Watching YouTube video's by my favorite vloggers and beauty guru's, and Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls (all it takes is 2-3 of those little gems to nix my chocolate cravings and they are so yummy!)

Current nail polish- OPI's:  "A-ROSE AT DAWN...BROKE BY NOON"

Current play list-  Pitbull, Adele, Sinatra, Breaking Benjamin, Eminem,Ella Fitzgerald, Ben E. King, She & Him, Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne, Arcade Fire, James David Carter, the list goes on for miles and miles...

Current read: "Henry, the Dog with no Tail" -The READ children that my therapy dog and I visit with adore this book! When they finished their assigned books and still have time left over, I break out this book! It's about an Australian Shepherd (like Ranger) who does not have a tail like the other dogs and wants desperately to "fit in".  He learns an important lesson about what really matters and that his friends love him for who he is, not who he isn't. The kids we read with love that book and I love the lesson that it teaches them! 

Current drink: NAKED Coconut Water + Pineapple...oh so delicious!

Current food: Spaghetti with whole grain pasta, fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, and bell peppers 

Current favorite show:  Law and Order SVU, It's Me or the Dog, Pit Bulls and Parolees, CMT Pure Country, Cross Roads, Criminal Minds, Family Guy, Modern Family, "Ice Loves CoCo" and all of the "Teen Mom 1 & 2"/ "16 and Pregnant" shows.

Current wish list:  A love life...seriously! A Borzoi, a new Djembe, Philosophy Unconditional Love body wash, peace within my family, and quite a few other things...

Current needs: Sex, Love, Rock and Roll. Oh, and on a less exciting note, a trip to the eye doctor...I need new glasses/contacts!

Current triumphs: I'm almost  finished with my second week of Insanity! YAY!

Current blessing: My dogs; I absolutely adore them and love that they are always by my side no matter what kind of day I'm having! 

Current excitement: Red Hot Chili Peppers concert with my best friend, this April!!!


Copy, paste, and fill this out for your  blog! I'd love to read your answers!!! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your response in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment