Thursday, February 9, 2012

Review: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Roller

Do you get bags and dark circles under your eyes? Do those pesky annoyances drive you insane? They make me crazy too! I don't have so much of an issue with bags under my eyes (unless I cry), but I constantly have an issue with allergies and dark circles! Not the glam look I'm desiring!


I found a product that helps me nix those issues and thought it was worth mentioning to my lovely blog followers:


 Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Roller






It's amazing! It's gentle on sensitive skin and delicate eye areas and it works fantastically well for me! I wear contacts also, and have never experienced an issue with this product in relation to that. I've had mine for several months now and really love it! If I have a day where my eyes are puffy and I just can not get my contacts in (I have super dry eyes and sometimes my face gets puffy....yay...not!) I will put eye drops in, roll this on sucker all around my eyes and lay down a few minutes with closed eyes...give it about 10 minutes and then all is right with the world, and my eyes!


There is a new Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller that I'm planning to try that's targeted more specifically towards dark circles (this one is more for puffiness). I'm planning to try the new one out and do a review. I will let you guys know what I think about it! For now though I'm content with this Eye Roller and a little concealer!


The Garnier Eye Rollers are available at Ulta, most drugstores, and places like Wal-mart and Target. It's between $10-12 depending on where you are, but there's no need to even pay that when most papers/fliers send out weekly coupons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment