Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to unlock a car door with a tennis ball! (This works, ladies!)

Have you ever locked your keys in your car and subsequently felt like the biggest moron, ever? Been there, done that a few years ago. I was under a lot of stress at that time and it was not a fun moment! (Thankfully, a family member had spare key and I was able to call them and get back in my car one very embarrassing hour later.) Now, I know how to spare myself the issue! I saw this idea on Pinterest a while back and decided to try it out to see if it actually works. It does! Yay! So, now in addition to everything BUT the kitchen sink, I'm also keeping a tennis ball in my purse! (And just in cause I somehow manage to lock my purse and keys inside of my car simultaneously in the future, I'm planning to duct tape one underneath my car so that I can get to it if need be. (I had one of those magnetic spare key holders underneath my car for a while, but it feel off while driving at some point, so I no longer have it).

No comments:

Post a Comment