Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Coconut Water: So yummy!



One of my new favorite things is coconut water! Before I started "Insanity", I was researching and trying to find healthier options for some of the things I eat and drink. That's when I discovered the little gem that is coconut water! It's delicious and so good for you! Coconut water is the fruit juice taken from a young coconut before it ripens. It has more potassium than a banana, calcium, magnesium, electrolytes, and no nasty preservatives or added sugars. It's fat free, cholesterol free, gluten free, helps with urinary and digestive health, can prevent and help break up kidney stones,etc, and oh yeah...It tastes pretty freaking awesome! It's kind of like Nature's own version of Gator-aid, but minus all the added junk! 


Although this video is about the "O.N.E." brand of coconut waters which I haven't tried yet (couldn't find them in stores), I have tried the "Naked" brand of coconut waters and LOVE LOVE LOVE them! My favorite is the "NAKED: coconut water + pineapple juice". It's so yummy! You can find them at your local grocery store or Super Target. (I found mine near the chilled vegetables)


 Go Get You Some!


Want to learn more about this "super drink"? 



(Remember to pause the music in the right side bar so you can hear the video clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment